During the 21-22 school year, 80 participants from 32 DCSC member schools gathered in our Communities of Practice (CoP) to develop resources for the field of diverse-by-design education practitioners.
Connect as leaders. Grow expertise. Bring justice to education.
As anti-racism and courageous conversations take hold in faculty meetings and trainings across the country, many school communities are at risk of encountering roadblocks to meaningful change.
Jeff Heyck-Williams and Dawnyela Meredith of DCSC member Two Rivers Public Charter School facilitate this CoP supporting members across the country to develop their ability to lead team-wide DEI learning and cultivate community by modeling bravery.
Special Thank You
Thank you to members who contributed their time, expertise, and ideas to this CoP in 2021-2022:
- Brooklyn Urban Garden School
- Capital City Public Charter School
- Central Pack School for Children
- Charlotte Lab School
- City Neighbors Charter School
- Detroit Prep
- Genesee Community Charter School
- Growth Public Schools
- Hebrew Public
- International High School of New Orleans
- Lycee Français de la Nouvelle-Orleans
- Prospect Schools
- Social Justice School
- Two Rivers Public Charter School
- Valor Collegiate
- Vide Charter School